Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

ALSO I WILL BE GOING TO DIFFRENT STATES AND DOING PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR PARENTS WITH KIDS WITH AUTISM THAT THERE IS HOPE FOR THERE CHILD

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT KEEP UP THE GOOD SUPPORT AND HELP AND YOU MAY BE SEEING ME COME TO YOUR STATE I AM PLANNING TO DO PUBLIC EVENTS SOON

IN ALL STATES ACROSS THE USA AND CANADA FOR FAMILY'S DEALING WITH AUTISM AND MY GOAL IS TO BE A INSPIRATION FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND HELP THEM SUCCEED I WAS CALLED TODAY BY AUTISM SOCIETY TO TELL MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN DIFFRENT STATES SO I COULD SHOW YOU HOPE AND INSPIRATION TO YOUR CHILDREN SO YOU WILL KNOW THEY WILL BE LIKE ME AND BE ABLE TO LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD THERE ARE SO MANY CHILDREN OUT THERE WITH AUTISM OF ALL TYPES BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THEY WILL SUCCEED AND TALK COMMUNICATE  AND IF NOT THERE WILL BE HELP THERE FOR THEM BY ME I AM DOING THIS FOR SOME PAY BUT MOSTLY FROM MY HEART

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY AND I WILL HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR LONG ROAD WITH AUTISM AND YOUR KIDS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE AND MY MOM HAS TO SHE HAS HAD TO FIGHT THICK AND THEN TO GET ME WHERE I AM NOW I STILL HAVE ANGER BUT WHAT KID WANT WITH AUTISM IT IS HARD FOR US TO COPE BUT WE SOON WILL BE ABLE TO IN TIME

PS: AUTISM ROCKS AND LOVE IS THERE WORDS TO ALL FAMILY'S WHO ARE CARING FOR THEM

1 comment:

  1. This is outstanding! What an inspiration you are and will be bringing to so many others! With the numbers of autism rising each year, there are so many that are frustrated with lack of services, wait lists, deceitful people taking advantage of autistic families. Until recently, I had never spoken to an older autistic person and you have given me such insight, different perspectives and knowledge. This cross country trip will be such a rewarding blessing, not only to you but so, so many others! Hope you can make it to the Joplin, Missouri area! There is an autism school in Joplin, called the Ozark Center for Autism. Currently, they are set up as an early intervention school. News has it, they will eventually be able to accommodate more school age children over the age of 5. Might check them out! Would be a great venue to appear at, since Joplin is right on the borders of Kansas, Arkansas and Oklahoma...just a suggestion! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete